Thursday, March 14, 2013

 I love this class. There is a big difference from learning online vs attending onsite. It was great to finally make it to this weeks class and cover all the information that we did. 

 I enjoyed working with the motion tweens. Motion tweens create movements in Flash. It allows you to not only change movement from one location to the next, but also the size, rotate it or distort it. USES ONE OBJECT ON LAYER - HAS TO BE A SYMBOL... The shape tween does not need to be a symbol and there can be more than one graphic per layer.

3 comments:

  1. With each post I read about this last class that I missed I'm getting more and more bummed thinking about what I missed. I feel like tweens are really important to learn, and I would have loved to have been in class to learn them. I have played around with them in the past, but learning in a class setting is much more satisifying, for me, than learning something on my own or from the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawn: Looks like you learned something this week.. I would like to see more substance in the posts. Add to the learning this week, by sharing resources, questions you may have, things you know that we don't. Glad you joined the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this last Wednesday's class too Shawn. Glad you were able to join us. Flash seems pretty easy to learn if you practice enough. I really enjoy going through the book and doing the practice exercises in each chapter. It was fun making the airplane go from one corner of the screen to another, starting out large and becoming smaller the closer it got to the other corner of the screen, fading away into nothing. I also liked the way we were able to make it skew while flying.

    ReplyDelete